RSC Business Worx™ is designed to help new entrepreneurs and small business owners grow their business and generate more revenue.
At RSC Business Group, we believe that all businesses, regardless of size, are able to benefit from our programs. While resources vary from business to business, we operate from the position that the opportunity for advancement is available to everyone.
This program allows you to experience the value of business coaching and grasp the business coaching model while taking you and your company to the next level.
This six month webinar is designed for individuals who are interested in developing strong business plans and increasing their customer base. You will join other entrepreneurial individuals and learn the terminology and practice of basic business development. In each session, you will be introduced to a new topic and receive training in the area that matters to you the most.
Whether you are interested in generating part-time income, building a new business, or expanding your current one, we can help you clarify your goals while building a stable foundation for your life.
In the RSC Business Worx™ webinar you will:
- Increase productivity
- Be more focused
- Learn how to plan for effectiveness rather than leaving things to chance
- Know what your customers want and provide it
- Make more money doing what you love
- Learn to control your finances for profit
- Master velocity management
- Operate as a team
- Create long lasting win-win-win relationships
- Take on challenges that will expand your life and business
- Start on the road to making work and play one and the same
- Clarify your vision
This webinar is ideal for:
- Small business owners who want to grow
- Self-employed professionals who work alone or with limited support
- Working professionals who want to start a part-time business
- New entrepreneurs
Does this sound like you? Click here to make an appointment with an RSC Business Group representative. We’ll discuss how this level can best serve you and get you started on the next leg of your career.