Thank you for your interest in the services that RSC Business Group can provide you. What follows are the various levels of service we provide to assist you as you progress to the next level in your business, career or whatever endeavor you are undertaking.
For more information, or to discuss the opportunity to create a package tailored to your needs you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 310-709-5188 (United States, Australia and Asia) and 647-547-2030 (Canada, Europe and Africa). Thank you.
Future Start-Ups: Level Zero
This level is designed for:
- Front-lines employees
- Middle managers
- Individuals that are involved in business operations on a part-time basis
- Those that are about to or have recently started a business
Are you making less than $70,000 per year in income, this level is for you. If you are looking to move beyond the dead-end job, the weight of all that money being taken out of your check each week, then this package will help you see growth in:
- Faster promotion
- Making an extra income
- Basic Business Education
- Course correction
- Strategy coaching
- Being clear about your past, present and future
- Business fundamentals
- Time Management
- Money Management
- Basic Supervisory skills
- Effectiveness and how it impacts performance
Start-Ups: Level One
This level is designed for:
- Individual professional with a small practice (lawyers, accountants, dentists etc.)
- Commission-only salespeople
- Creative professionals (artists, musicians, actors, writers, directors, craftsmen, producers and/or entertainers that are not yet established in their profession)
Are you making between $60,000 and $150,000 per year? Are you overloaded with work? Does the future seem unclear?
This package will help you to address the following areas:
- Practice Development
- Basic infrastructure
- Niche Marketing
- Market and/or image development
- New process or Systems implementation
- Sales and networking
- Strategic planning
- Income/expense projections
Small and Medium Businesses: Level Two
This level is designed for businesses that:
- Are currently at or approaching the second stage
- Have revenues in the range between $500,000 and $1,500,000
- Have less than seven full-time employees.
- Have at least one office.
- Have passed the start-up phase.
- Are involved in the regional, national, or global marketplace
- Whose industry requires higher than average technical expertise or understanding
You have successfully negotiated cash flow issues, are past the start-up phase and are on your way to being a success. This is where you will begin to deal with staffing, and growth issues. This level will help you to develop to the next level, and ensure you and your business grows.
Executives and Experts: Level Three
At this level, you have overcome issues of commitment, cash flow and people. However, new challenges await you.
Ask yourself, what would be possible if your business:
- Had an established and mature cultural/environment
- Was making $2.5 Million or more
- Where basic systems and infrastructure are in place
- Had executives with a net worth exceeding $1,000,000
- Had executives that find increased fulfillment in the importance areas of their life
Business Owners: Level Four
At this level you have:
- A successful business or multiple businesses/investments
- Are dealing with sophisticated issues including:
- Personnel management
- Financial management
- Various areas of tax planning including:
- Capital gains
- Generational transfer
- Preparation for sale or IPO
- Owners whose personal net worth generally exceeds $5,000,000
- Owners who are interested in creating a legacy and/or philanthropic passions and managing those issues
But what awaits you here? A chance to live a totally aligned, fulfilling life — an opportunity to become a player in the World Stage. Let us discover that which every human being wishes for.
This is the new beginning on the game board of business. Much still awaits. Let us play and win together. After all, business is a team sport. Let us start now. Click below.