You see fire engine red with white script – you think Coke. Monochromatic piece of fruit with a bit missing – you think Apple. These are icons that have built brands that people know what to expect from with just that little glance.
Now imagine that you can do that for your customers. You speak to them in such a way that they know exactly what they are getting, and they want it, they share it, and they come back for more. They appreciate the experience of doing business with you.
For most business, this happens by accident. They do not set out to define and create the experience that their customers will have, and it shows in their bottom line.
RSC’s Brand Design & Implementation Webinar helps you to create the experience your customers will have, before you even open your doors. You will have the skill normally only major corporations have. This program helps you to inform your customer what to expect – and then deliver on it, and more.
In the RSC Brand Design and Implementation™ Webinar you will:
- Learn what is a brand and its importance in business
- Discover why designing a brand is a critical component of building a successful business
- Formulate your brand and the brand’s offering
- Learn how to design an experience name that reflects your brand
- Create the name of the experience or “tag line”
- Invent the sensory experience of your brand
- Experience the importance of knowing who you want to attract as your customer
- Distinguish the anti-customer and ideal customer
- Be managed to maintain your brand once it is created
This Webinar is ideal for:
- Starting companies
- Heads of departments
Does this sound like something you have been thinking about? Click here to make an appointment with an RSC Business Group representative to discuss how this level can best serve you, and get you started on the next leg of your career.